FREE SHIPPING on all online orders above $100
Conveen Optima Urisheath Standard
Coloplast’s award-winning urisheath for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen Optima is a reliable continence solution all day.
Conveen Optima is Coloplast’s award-winning urisheath for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen is the preferred incontinence solution by men.
Easy to apply
The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit – even for nurses wearing gloves.
The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security.
The anti-leakage system consists of:
- a push ring with sure grip ribs for secure connection to the collecting bag
- an anti-kink bellow to stop kinks ensuring a free flow
- balanced adhesive for reliability while still being easy and painless to remove
The urisheath is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy and breathable allowing for a perfect fit.
The Conveen Optima has built-in ‘balanced’ adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin-friendly. It makes the sheath fit securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.
- For orders under $100, postage and handling charges incur a $15.00 exl GST fee - Australia Wide
- Free Freight for orders over $100.00
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and delivery is between 2-9 business days from date of dispatch depending on your area. We cannot deliver to a PO Box or Parcel Locker as we use a road courier service.
- If no specific delivery instructions are detailed with the order, the goods will be left at the front door. If special instructions are necessary they must accompany the order at time of lodgement.
|Canberra - ACT||4-6||Wentworth - NSW||4-6||Bunbury - SA||3-5|
|Sydney - NSW||4-6||Tweed Heads - NSW||4-6||Hobart -TAS||4-6|
|Newcastle - NSW||4-6||Darwin -NT||6-8||Launceston - TAS||4-6|
|Central Coast -NSW||4-6||Alice Springs - NT||6-8||Devonport - TAS||4-6|
|Wollongong - NSW||4-6||Brisbane - QLD||4-6||Perth - WA||7-9|
|Coffs Harbour - NSW||4-6||Sunshine Coast-QLD||4-6||Bunbury - WA||7-9|
|Wagga Wagga - NSW||4-6||Toowoomba - QLD||4-6||Geraldton - WA||7-9|
|Port Macquarie-NSW||4-6||Gold Coast - QLD||4-6||Ellenbrook - WA||7-9|
|Tamworth - NSW||4-6||Townsville - QLD||6-8||Busselton - WA||7-9|
|Orange - NSW||4-6||Cairns - QLD||6-8||Kalgoorlie - WA||7-9|
|Bowral - NSW||4-6||Mackay - QLD||6-8||Albany - WA||7-9|
|Dubbo - NSW||4-6||Rockhampton - QLD||6-8||Broome - WA||7-9|
|Nowra - NSW||4-6||Bundaberg - QLD||6-8||Metro - VIC||2-4|
|Bathurst -NSW||4-6||Hervey Bay - QLD||6-8||Country -VIC||4-6|
|Lismore - NSW||4-6||Gladstone - QLD||6-8|
|Albury - NSW||4-6||Adelaide - SA||3-5|