Nutricia’s Fortisip Multi Fibre is for the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition. It serves as an ideal sole source of nutrition, suitable for both oral and enteral use.
Let us start to create a delicious and nutritious treat.
What You Will Need…
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 x 200ml Fortisio Multi Fibre (Strawberry)
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
What To Do...
- In a small mixing bowl combine yoghurt with 50ml Fortisip
- Multifibre (Strawberry) Set aside
- In a blender combine half of the remaining (75ml) Fortisip Multi
- Fibre (Strawberry) with raspberries leaving some texture. Set aside
- Blend to combine remaining (75ml) Fortisip Multifibre (Strawberry) with blueberries leaving some texture Set aside
- Spoon half of the yoghurt mixture across 4 popsicle moulds
- Top with raspberry mixture
- Top with remaining yoghurt mixture
- Fill to top with blueberry mixture
- Press in popsicle sticks
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until set
Please note that Fortisip is classified as a Food for Special Medical Purposes and is not intended for general consumption. Its usage should be under medical supervision, and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
[CLICK HERE TO SHOP NUTRICIA FORTISIP]